Sunday, August 21, 2011

Knock knock

Hi!
First post attempt from the iPad. Oooer!
So, I'm not in the mood to give detailed updates on whatever I promised I would, but it all followed through and went well! Honestly I've been more active on my blog in reality, I started that like a week ago. No one really follows me on that blog either so.. Lol. Anyways I have been sorta kinda working on a dress, I'm picturing a full skirt, a sculpted belty thing, and funky necklines! Woo! that will be muy exciting, who knows when I will finish it.

I also applied to be a merchant at a couple sims, but.. Like my main store isn't even that full of things to buy. So, my satellite stores will be like.. Just as full as my main shop. Which sucks for those people expecting more from the main LM because They won't see any more! Lol. oh wait or I could just do a sample platter. Anyways...

So I've been trying my best to say hi to everyone entering the shop when I'm on the land! It's a lot of fun seeing who comes in, I know it's lame but I find it amusing and considerate. I mean I would love to get a greeting and thanks from the designer if they were there in shop the same time I was!
....

Anyways gunna continue on the mac, I got tired of laying in bed. SO. What was I saying.... Oh yeah, I've been doing that. Also been keeping up the meeroos avec Johnathan, we just caught up a little today which was groovy. I've also been reuniting with Heather and Paul which is nice, we've been doing movie nights together.

I just feel like running or something.

Alrighty that's all, Latarrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment