Saturday, August 6, 2011

I did something today!

Incredible, isn't it?

So today I committed myself to creating displays for the gum skirts. Usually a snooze, but nothing that a little Lady Gaga and other various jams can't fix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm quite pleased, by the end of the day everything will be done and ready to go for release day! When's that? When the new shop is done being built.
Wait there's a new shop being built? YEAH!
By one of my lovely friends Jesse Hill who was looking for a project.. so I was like why not/Let's do it! It's still a surprise but I'm sure it'll be super sexy, coming from a sexy guy and all.

Anyways, I know I've fell off the SL planet and have been wandering around in the real one, especially exploring my own city (fun). I haven't but will soon with the whole selling art thing on SL--BUT I'm going to try selling them through people I know so then I make more profit. I still have yet to make prints though, bahahaha. Oh well, no rush.

Also, I went through a super dry spell with SL and I had zero motivation ( I even thought of quitting for a sec, goodness me) but I can sort of feel it coming back especially with the excitement of the 2nd Teen Fashionshow! I dunno what to expect yet but I will keep you guys posted. If you're a teen then you'll see some familiar TG designers like Killie, Yuki, Tallie, Anna (in alt form), and myself. Woo, get pumped! I think the date for that will be coming up soon on the 13th of this month if that plays out as planned.

Groovy, I think that's it.

Bisous, Bisous

Karissa S.

1 comment: