Friday, July 8, 2011

HEY GUYS

So, don't worry if I'm not making any releases lately. I think I might slow down with making new clothing because I don't have the motivation right now. BUT. Touché is NOT going anywhere as long as I continue getting all the support from you guys. Aww.

Okay, so what's the deal Karissa?

Mmmmkay. So, although lacking motivation for being artistic through digital clothing on SL, there's no lacking motivation in my art in reality!

 So, here's my plan. I'm going to first get all of my favourites together to make several prints to sell on Etsy.com (Check it out: it's a really cool tool for freelancers and for people interested in buying hand made goodies directly from the artist). Then, hopefully I can get quality digital copies and sell them as art pieces in-world on SL to get the word out (still under the Touché brand I think... Even though I don't have a brand in reality... I wonder if I can do that. Whatever I'll think it through later. Or if anyone knows tell me). So then my art would be available in both the digital world and the real world!

So, don't be bummed that new clothing will be a little bit on a halt for now, everything in shop is still available and I might randomly get inspired to do clothing again which I know I will, I just need a little break.

Just wanted to keep those interested in being in the know updated!

Muah

Karissa

1 comment:

  1. Johnathan DoolittleJuly 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM

    Awesome awesome, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete