Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meeroos, Don't Hate.

So, lastnight was not only a 4th of July celebration.

 It was also a new beginning and opening of this whole complicated world of Meeroos with my friend Johnathan (HAHAHA). I cannot believe it because I still think they are the most silliest thing invented but who cares, right? Super fun and I feel like a nerd but we're so going all out. I named mine Elton, short for Elton John of course. And Johnathan named his Guillian, awwww.

So yeah, for those of you who don't know what Meeroos are they're like these breedable cat..rabbit..squirrel things that are totally pointless.

You'll prolly now not find me IN the shop being a hermit but now BEHIND the shop being a hermit but I made the back window phantom so I can jump in and out whenever. Haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Johnathan and I with Guillian & Elton, disquises are there for.. no reason, I just discovered the editting feature on Tinypic so I couldn't help but try it out. Ha. Oh, and I have a sparkler in my hand because it was the 4th, I'm not trying to make a meeroo roast.

Anyways, All is well. I'm working on some shorts, the skirt is on hold for a little because I'm getting a belt made for it! Hooray. Hopefully that'll be done soon because I'm really pumped for the skirt. But also the shorts. Since I feel like they're pretty legit looking so far. They're really cool because they're redddd and the shading is kinda realisticccc, at least I think so. I'll give you guys a peak later once they're further along or something. Woo!

Woah this took me like an hour to write. My brain must've fallen out or something.

Oh, so tomorrow I plan on going to Claim the Fame again for the finale and I guess we're all being interviewd at 3PM. Prolly gunna make a fool of myself again, you can watch it on Metaverse. I'll have to hold the phone up to my ear so my grandma won't be irked to why I'm talking into the computer. Lol. She is so sweet.

My wrist is sore from playing badminton hardcore yesterday.

M'kay. I think that's all when it comes to exciting news.

See ya!

Karissa

1 comment: