Friday, December 24, 2010

GeoDress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes! Finally, a dress in shoppe. Okay some of my older customers might remember the Versi Jumpers, I really really missed having those so I brought in some of the things I liked about them into the GeoDresses. Basically, I think I need to start coming up with better names. hahaa. Anyways, I am really happy with how these dresses turned out--the seams are nearly perfect (HURRAH), the asymmetricalness, the ruffleyness, I really just let my creative side go with this one I feel like. The original one was the olivey green one on the far right and for a while I called it my cabbage dress. So yeah, seven colours for every day of the week? Who knows.
What is this, post...post 5? Goodness! I'm surprised with myself. Although no one is reading this. Hahaha. Comment if you are to let me know you're out there!

Bisous, bisous.

P.S. Happy Hollidays!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this when you post 'em! c:

    ~Armonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH,karissa i'll always read this stuff you post

    lOVE,thy touché addict Adrielle Callow.

    ReplyDelete