Sunday, December 12, 2010

Linear Tanks!

Alright, so, finally the second clothing peice done and instore that are higher quality, I moved out all of the older stuff and I'm basically starting fresh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I decided to do a tank like this in FIVE colours (I usually do ten or something, so, it was hard to control myself) because, well, I usually don't make anything this long and I've never made a basic tank. Also, you can wear it under the cardigans for less of a show. Which, some people might want. kinda sporty, kinda chill, kinda preppy. OH! Also, I tried that side seaming thing where it looks like it's sorta stitched on the sides, that was pretty nice to finally try that out because I always thought it looked groovy. And it does. I should have taken a picture of that, too. Oh, well. Next time!

Woohoo! post two--done. Let's see if the picture works. Not really much of a photopgrapher, but, this will do for now!

Bisous, bisous.

P.S. Sorry for being such a scatter brain, I'm still learning the knowabouts on here so once I get into the flow of things it will be different. Haha!
P.P.S. Should I do that thing where I say where everything is from? Maybe I should.


Skin: Malice; Soul of Fire skin
Eyes: Armonde; Blue with eye enhancers
Lashes: Touché; Premier Lashes
Hair: Touché; Lilly Cheveux (L.Brune)
Top: Touché; LinearTank (Bleu)
Bottoms: Touché; Jeans des couers (D.Blue)
Accessories: Touché; Rose earrings/Rose Ring/Waffle Flower ring
Shoes: Touché; My Flat is Your Flat: Giraffe Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment