Saturday, December 18, 2010

Piper Cheveux

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After the Lilly Cheveux, I was craving an updo. So, Voila, I made a naaaice messy pinnicle bun in 15 marvy colours as usual.
This was amazingly started AND released in the same day! I was shocked with my productive behavior because I feel like I was in a designers rut; I haven't released anything "solid" lately. I know it's weird but if I don't do anything for like a week I feel like I'm being lazy. Haha. But this was nice to make because I'm just sort of experimenting with sculpts and texturing and putting it ony my head and seeing if it could pass as hair or not (not really, but everything that I'm doing is like an experiment/learning experience).

Since I am now on winter break, I have two solid weeks to get things made for the shoppe and prep for the Main Grid. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment