Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2AM Rambles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am indeedy up at two in the morning pondering what to price these babies at. I have them down for 245 which I think is great BUT here's my dilemma:

I'm up for La Venta Eventa this 24th and I'm marking them down to 100 for the weekend, so! I don't want people going around buying it double the price when the better deal is just around the corner because I would be pissed if I got screwd over like that, lol.
As much as I would love to release them the first thing tomorrow morning, I love you all too much to do so. Hummm.

Oh, the things I do for you lovelies.

Bisous, bisous

Karissa

P.S. expect to see more Touché action in the near future for I am A) out of class for now and B) family events are simmering down. A+B=C, more time to be computer bound! Unless I decide to get a job, which should be occuring this summer. Oh, dear!

Anyways, this whole homestead owning action is a vair scary thing. I'm just worried if I can keep up with the pace because if not I'll have to rent somewhere random and no one likes a mover.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Lady Gaga for never failing to keep me on track in times of need.

I'd also like to thank silky pillow cases that make for much more appealing morning hair.

I am so sorry I am basically sleep-think-typing.

ANYWAYS.  Posh dresses coming this weekend, hoo-ray is correct, and hold your trousers for LA VENTA EVENTA beginning friday at 9pm to monday 12am to get em' for 100L each or 800 for not one, two, three, four, five, six, not seven but the complete set of eight.

C'est un miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment