Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello, Did you miss me?

Because I missed you! Pant pant pant... I have been running around all day today trying to get things done, especially for the shoppe.

Finally, I managed to release the Posh Dresses! Hoo-ray!

Here's what it looks like on My Market Place...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can get the singles IN-STORE or on MY MARKET PLACE for 100L each until SUN12AM, so! That's going on all weekend until that time and also that's when the fatpack of all 8 Posh Dresses get their price changed from the current sale price/additional 50% off. GOODNESS!

So I'm super excited because this weekend is sorta like a two in one type deal since it's both a release and  for La Venta Eventa!

Enjoy lovelies and happy shopping this weekend while those deals last.

MUAH.

Karissa Silversmith

1 comment:

  1. Johnathan DoolittleJune 25, 2011 at 11:37 AM

    Yay you finally got everything done :)

    ReplyDelete