Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fresh Undies/Rantatantant

SL is totally being a bitch to me today. Silliness!

Anyways, made some undies and released them yesterday, they are totally a great start to spring since it just started to feel like spring here in Seattle so I'm in that zone of colours and such.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These were super fun to make since I basically had the crotchet down from the Brakinis I didn't have to go through hell again! Woo!

ALSO! notice how I'm calming down with the shading, I'm really trying to hit somewhat of a realism? I dunno if it's working but, I'm trying out different groovy shading techniques and it's different from what it was before. I feel like I'm growing as a designer! Awww.

Anyways, I feel super blessed because one of my past models from CTF offered me a custom gown project and I'm super excited about it, she never stops praising me I don't know what to do with myself because I don't feel like the ish yet. Haha!

I mean I feel like I'm still starting out and there's a lot more to learn and improve at. Like, I still have my home set to where my original location was in Eutopia across the street from the beach and sometimes when I log in it shows me the screen shot from when I set it as my home and everything is sooo outdated it's crazy how I'm saying that because it was only a couple months ago but there was a ton of growth between then and now and it's just the beginning, as long as I have people there supporting me which I do and I'm soooo thankful for I'mma keep going at it and sharing my ideas and such. Gross I feel so super cheesy!

But also like... yeah, I'm blessed to be the only teen making the way up the ladder but I was looking foward to sharing the joy with someone. I feel like I'm the only store on the Eros sim that isn't going downhill since the merge and I hate seeing more and more empty spots on the sim because those are all my fellow teen designers that were there way before my time and I wanna see them succeed, duh! I dunno. People tell me that like ohhhh they don't put the same amount of effort into whatever. I mean sure but I haven't even gotten into anything yet either as far as events go.

Anywho! Less of that seriousness, and back to yapping about something way cooler. OH! So, yesterday I got reunited with one of my favourites, Kimi, aka TAYLOR and we went to mojo this super groovy fancy shmancy skin/bod place where I got my skin not too long ago, and guess what? Yeah, the skin I got was reduced to 50% off. BOO on that I say. But I mean I'm really stingy with spending L. But! I do love that place, really great, I'm happy Brad showed it to me.

Oh! Speaking of Brad (Armonde; or who I've called my sculpting slave in the past), he's starting to get things in gear with his own thing which is super cool because I know that he has alot of the ingredients to make it. He's also been complaining that he doesn't want to be abused by me but I think that's just my way of kicking him around to get going or showing my appreciation and also that's just how we work, it's terrible. He's the only one who reads this I think but! Know that if we do.. do any project together before I learn sculpting myself (hopefully in the near future) totally gunna give him credit, duh. But also we are both so super wrapped up in our own thing, who knows, but it's scary seeing how much he has to offer. Yikes!

Alright, so what's next... who knows, because last time I was like, expect wearable shorts or something! and then I end up making undies. I kinda wanna bring in some dresses... or... I dunno! Prolly won't start until after Xandrah's dress which I am pumped for, woot.

I also can't stop listening to Lady GaGa. Whatever, I love her.

Phew, this was a long one!

Bisous, bisous

Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment