Sunday, May 29, 2011

Studded Brakinis

In celebration of my well drawn out obsession with Lady Gaga, I made this super hot studded brakini!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've just been wearing it like so about in my workshop, my second hermit home aside from my shop. I added a posing stand which is quite fancy to me since I know that it's gunna be a bitch to adjust since not everyone has my chest. I wish I had a script that didn't change the size of the prims but.. just moved it up, down, left, right for those who aren't familiar with editting things, ya know?

Anyways, I'm really pumped with how this turned out, I'm super happy with it I think it looks absolutely marvy, it's fun just changing up the different styles of underthings. Haha. It's weird because I thought dresses were more of my thing but now I'm all about underthings all of a sudden. Although! I have this huge page of doodle ideas sort of in this direction, it's probably a little bit bad timing since it's supposed to be all about spring and being light but a part of me wants to go in that direction also. so! we will see what will happen. The madre is really yelling at me right now so gotta run, will continue later!

Anywho, I got into this new event ran by Chaotic Monday who is a marvy events coordinator and it's called La Venta Eventa! Woot! Basically how it works is starting on June 24th all weekend long and every four weeks from then on forevermore there's going to be an item up for sale for 100L or less that is obviously valued more than that. Woo! Very excited, I'm in the group and everything and got to have a chat to make sure I was solid. When I saw the list of other participaring designers so far I nearly fell off my rocker seeing that I recognized some of the names of other wonderrrrful mg designers. Oh dear!

Basically reality has been increasingly demanding lately so if you start to notice me moving a little bit slower than usual I'm probably a busy bee, being busy.

Also, I have been hanging about lately a ton in Tableau, a darling sim everyone should visit. I think my dream one day is to have a shop there. Mmmmm. I have to wait until my walls are not so bare though until I even start to see myself worthy. I need better things in shop I always feel like I need to get rid of the old!

No comments:

Post a Comment