Thursday, May 19, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS

So! I logged on this morning and I saw that someone messaged me. I opened it and then it was an invite to the LAZY SUNDAY EVENT (http://therumor.biz/2011/01/16/lazy-sunday-will-make-your-whole-week/)

Yes yes yes! I am going to have to thank the one and only Kyle I think for getting me noticed, I filled out an application and.. so yeah. I'll be hearing back from her soon. I am so happy though you guys have no idea! I finally get to be a part of something! Weee!

Also, I just got rid of all the old crap in my store that I don't take full pride in so my walls are extra bare, don't worry though it'll fill up. things I got rid of: Bora dresses, sailored trousers, basic cardis, onesie, and crappy old vest that everyone liked for some reason.

I heart spring cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment