Monday, May 9, 2011

Pant pant pant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who knew that CTF was going to be such a headache? I accidentally got kicked off since my outfits didn't load then they asked if I wanted to come back but I was like no thanks. I mean I would but the timing isn't right. AND! I feel reunited with my store, Touché! Mmm! Once again we have time together, it's been so long.

So, once we had make up sex we made these darling tanks.

Ribbed racerback tanks that are prolly to die for. I worked really super hard on these guys. You can wear it in basically four ways, modest or not, studded in gold or silver or not, what a dreaaaam. Shows just the right amount of belly button that you can get away with it without being called a hooker. But the top half without being modest good luck. I dunno, maybe it gets balanced with the classiness of the studs? Whatever, I really like how these turned out and I totally tried new gimpy techniques on them so it was a lovely learning experience.

Anyways, to be continued... I think I have just woken the beast (aka. M of M&D)
-------
Good morning! Where was I...

So yes! Luckily people somehow managed to stumble upon my store while I had no releases (thank goodness) and I think I owe a large THANK YOU to Strawberry Singh, muah! I was surprised that I got blogged about behind my back and I think she's a big deal (so I've heard. I feel bad because I don't know anyone/anything I'm basically a hermit in my store) and so that was very exciting and a lot of sales from those brakinis so thank you, you, and you.

Link to her blog post: http://strawberrysingh.com/2011/04/30/fraise/

Anyways I'm hoping she'll stumble upon me once again, I don't want to bother her I'm sure everyone is busy.

BUT! I do need to start throwing myself into things, thanks to my vair groovy new friend Kyle/Divine (who is a laugh by the way) that I met through the also vair groovy friend Asuka, they helped and gave me some tips on where to poke about for my shop.
I have it literally writted down infront of me so I won't forget but I'm always a little shakey about these things because my walls are very bare compared to what the... judger.. or gate keeper of events.. who might be used to seeing more, so, I dunno hopefully I get accepted into some sort of event so people won't forget me!

I have a ton of ideas backed up the ass from not creating in a while so expect more within a two week time period.

Also, noticing a lack of bottoms in the shop that are wearable so I might attempt primly shorts.. or jeans or something? How does that sound? Great? Coolies.

Oh! Also, smoothed things over with my sculpter/slave, so, hooray! Sculpted goodies once again!

I might make a come back with the bonbon earrings, I just forgot how much I truly lurve them to death, might smash them together into a  bracelet, ring, or necklacey thing which will be totally fab since I'm lacking in the accessory department.

Anyways, off to class!

Bisous bisous

Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment